The ultimate guide for small business video marketing
As a small business, your marketing needs are uniquely challenging, and you don't always have the budget, time, or skills to make your work stand out the way it could.
But thanks to video marketing (using video to tell people about your product or service) small businesses like yours are increasingly using the power of the visual medium to attract, convert, and retain new customers - and seeing hugely successful results.
And as more and more companies adopt video marketing strategies, it’s becoming clear that if you’re not using video, you’re passing up a huge opportunity. According to a 2015 survey conducted by Animoto, video is growing faster than ever, as more and more consumers show a strong preference for learning about a company’s product offerings through video. In fact, the study found that four times as many consumers are more likely to watch a video about a product than read about it. Perhaps even more importantly, one in four consumers lose all interest in a company if it doesn’t employ video at all.
So what’s propelled the massive rise of small businesses using video in marketing, and how can you start using it to great effect?
In this guide for small business video marketing, we’ll cover:
- Why implementing video marketing doesn’t have to be intimidating (or even challenging)
- How to overcome the obstacles of creating videos on a tight budget
- Examples of small businesses that are using video effectively and affordably
- How to pair video with marketing automation to drive more leads
- 10 tools you can take advantage of to get started right now