Email marketing Guide
You may have heard the term “email marketing,” or come across it in a blog you read, but what is it exactly and how can you use it?
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that uses email as a way to communicate and connect with a targeted group of people to achieve a specific goal, like increasing leads, closing more business, retaining clients, or increasing interactions with clients.
While it’s not the newest or trendiest marketing strategy small businesses can use to achieve their marketing goals, email is a proven solid investment for businesses of all sizes. If you’re not sure about the effectiveness of email marketing has to offer, check out these statistics.
- Forty-nine percent of consumers like to receive brand emails.
- Fifty-four percent of marketers still rate email as the most effective digital marketing channel.
- When marketed through email, people spend 138% more than people who don’t receive email offers.
- Seventy percent of people have made purchases influenced by email marketing.
- For every $1.00 spent on email marketing, the average return is $44.25.
If email marketing is new for you, or you’re not sure how to use email marketing to get optimal results, this comprehensive guide will tell you everything you need to know about email marketing, and how you can use it in your business.