You’re in! Thank you for your interest in joining the Pekyu Pilot Group! We’re very excited to have you. Since Pekyu is currently in Beta Mode , there are several things we want you to know about being part of the Pekyu Pilot Group:
Information on PekYu LMS Pilot Group Experience:
- As an active coach, we know that you’re determined to find ways to spend more time doing the things you love about coaching and training--like working with clients, creating maximum impact… and getting rid of the tedious things like--back-office work, client management, scheduling, client renewal, etc. That way, you can focus on what you love… and have more time to do it.
- Please understand that because this is a beta program, some features of the tool are currently disabled. We’ll tell you the ins and outs and everything you need to know in the orientation.
- With your help, our goal is to simplify our revolutionary platform so that it becomes an effortless for you and your clients, increase engagement and create stronger, better client relationships. We fully expect there will be aspects of the tool that you’ll find don’t work as well as you’d like them to, or may not work as effectively. This is specifically why we will be asking for your valuable opinion as part of the Pekyu Pilot Group. To make the platform work best for you, we need to understand which parts you like… and which parts we need to improve to facilitate your ability to coach and grow. We’ll be having a monthly call to hear your valuable feedback. But don’t feel like you have to wait to share your thoughts. We want to hear from your feedback anytime you have it at Info@pekyu.com. The more specific, the better--screenshots and detailed information will be invaluable as we strive to make the best it can be for you.
- As a Pilot User, this is absolutely free for you to try out. All we ask in return is your commitment to provide timely feedback on what you like and don’t like. We will be paying close attention to your feedback and will be updating the tool as we go along based on common feedback from all Beta testers. The following benefits will be available during the Pilot Group period:
- Personal business management “dashboard” to manage coaching practice.
- Mobile friendly interface.
- Direct in-platform messaging with clients.
- New client acquisition: Marketing to contacts (Upload contact file)
- End-to-end encrypted video call and chat capability.
- Calendaring and call scheduling (currently manual calendar upload functionality).
- Ability to conduct on-demand, pay-per-min. Coaching sessions.
- Automatic billing of on demand sessions.
- Payment history
- Ability for a coach to decline billing a client after the session occurs.
- Action items: Ability for coaches to assign action items to clients with due-dates and pending/completed status (reminders sent to clients).
- Feedback/testimonial feature in post call client form (required for a client to conclude a call).
- Document assignment and storage.
- Optional session recording (not available on mobile).
We are excited to have you as part of the Pekyu Pilot Group! If you feel in any way that you cannot fulfill the expectation of having a monthly call, providing us with timely feedback throughout the pilot process and participating in an initial orientation with us, please feel free to decline the invitation.
Nathan Hurd and Matthew Neuberger (Founders, Pekyu)